Our sales training and strategy programs are designed to help you and your team "become a peer in the boardroom, instead of a vendor waiting in the hallway®." Through specific tactical techniques and methods, we teach you how to put your business value in front of you so your prospects see you as strategic advisor and take action steps to buy.
Selling is a zero sum game - you win or you lose. Through our Value Forward Selling® approach, we help you win more and lose less.
Today, most sales methods are based on fluffy platitudes and
theory that doesn't really work. They sound great, but sales
teams stumble to implement their techniques and they fail and
fall back into their old "auto selling" approaches.
BPI Strategy Group's Value Forward™ sales program uses a systematic best practices approach based on separate best practices inputs including:
- Input we receive daily from our readership of BDM News™ - the world's largest sales strategy newsletter
- Third party research from independent business management consulting firms like Gartner, Forrester, etc.
- Best practices observations from the over 500 plus firms we have worked with one on one
Sales Training and Process Development
- Integrating sales, marketing and strategy into one revenue capture program
- Strategic sales team training
- Sales strategy development and process consulting
- Sales team member assessment
- Sales quota and compensation and assessment programs
- Business development and partner program assessments
- Sales negotiation and objection management training
- Key account and target account sales development and training programs
- Sales management team training and mentoring
- How to cold call management, penetrate the no-talk zone and create value
- How to give executive briefings that stimulate buying action steps
- Inside sales team training to generate leads and sell more
- How to use storytelling as a sales tool
- Trade show sales and marketing success
Call us at 617-532-0918 or email at email@example.com for more information and to schedule a
free consultation session.